Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8582 (MISSES' TOP)

Reviewed by:ConnieBJ

About ConnieBJstarstar
ON Canada
Member since: 12/31/03
Posted on:4/26/11 8:42 AM
Last Updated:4/26/11 9:23 AM

BlossomKyle said... (5/17/11 8:27 PM) Reply
I'm seriously thinking about making this now--and I have this pattern in my hot little hands right now. My big concern is someone at work thinking (and saying) I really messed up the hemline!
Margaret said... (4/27/11 2:34 PM) Reply
Very nice! I like the different shades on the different sides of the band -- looks great with the main fabric.
Geralyn said... (4/27/11 9:15 AM) Reply
Very nice... looking forward to seeing it in person. I made this top too, and had the same issue with the neckband. I am still not sure if I did it right.
Raye Ann said... (4/26/11 7:31 PM) Reply
very nice!
Gelbean said... (4/26/11 2:54 PM) Reply
Looks good Connie! I wont be in Chicago so post some pics of you wearing it for those of us who are gonna miss out. :)
Rhonda in Montreal said... (4/26/11 10:24 AM) Reply
Kudos to the writer!! Great article!! Wanna see this project on ya, Connie!! ;)
ConnieBJ said... (4/26/11 10:13 AM) Reply
Yes I will be bringing it to Chicago Kathy! As for Bento, yes I made my own Template. I have a post or two on my blog about it- we can talk in Chicago about it and I can show you on my ipod.
marec said... (4/26/11 9:41 AM) Reply
Fun review to read and fun tunic/top. It is artful without being "too-too"! I have admired this pattern but am like Kathy in NM...it would be a jumper on me.
Kathy in NM said... (4/26/11 9:36 AM) Reply
Oops duplicate post
Kathy in NM said... (4/26/11 9:36 AM) Reply
What a great top! I thought it was a jumper - which it would be on a short person like me! This looks great for layering, and comfy. Maybe it will debut at PR weekend? An aside, did you make your own Bento Template? I just got a Mac, and Bento, for database work. At least I don,t have 600 items to enter, or..... : )

by: yummymummy...