Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3120

NA AUSTRALIA
Member since: 4/10/04
Posted on:8/9/04 6:45 AM

renren said... (4/10/12 0:24 AM) Reply
Here I am reading your review 8 years later and I must thank you for mentioning about the FBA adjustment as I need one and couldn't quite figure out how to do it. Now I know! Thanks and nice top you have sewn, too.
TanyaMT said... (8/14/04 7:15 PM) Reply
Beautiful top. I have promised myself when I finally sew up some of my stash to get some fabric from EOS to try it. I love your fabric!
JDpenelope said... (8/12/04 5:22 AM) Reply
Your top is beautiful! I have this fabric and have wondered how it would sew, wear, etc. I'm still sorting out all the various fba techniques. Your top fits perfectly, so it worked for you! I believe Debbie Cook also adds length to the side seam and then eases the seam around where a dart would be--without actually adding a dart...if I recall correctly.
Danvillegirl said... (8/10/04 6:37 AM) Reply
Fits very well. Good tips on pattern adjustments.
sewsue said... (8/10/04 4:37 AM) Reply
Minieme, I have only ordered once from Emmaonesock and had no problems. In fact it arrived in 1 week and 1 day from when I ordered. The fabric total was $62.20, (American) and the postage was $33.75 (American), so you have to weigh up for yourself if it is worhtwhile or not. I live in Tasmania and we only have 2 fabric stores. Consequently I buy most of my fabrics by mail order and just put up with the postage cost! I am also waiting on an order from Wazoodle to arrive.
minieme said... (8/10/04 3:53 AM) Reply
Nice job! Having made 2 of these myself I agree it's so easy and fits well. What's your experience getting your fabric sent over here? Is the shipping cost and conversion worth it?
sewsue said... (8/9/04 4:53 PM) Reply
Thanks for your comments! D1Diva, yes I did make the sleeves 3/4 length. I forgot to say that in the review.
SewTabby said... (8/9/04 11:24 AM) Reply
Gorgeous top, and MAN I love that fabric! I came *this close* to buying some, and now when I see how great your top looks, I wonder why I didn't. Well done!
Linda E. said... (8/9/04 11:00 AM) Reply
great looking top. love what you have done with it. I have this fabric in my stash need to find a pattern for it, your it good
Jennifer West said... (8/9/04 9:15 AM) Reply
Nice job on the top.
Jennifer West said... (8/9/04 9:14 AM) Reply

Jennifer West said... (8/9/04 9:14 AM) Reply
Nice job on your tshirt.
D1Diva said... (8/9/04 8:14 AM) Reply
I'm getting this pattern! I'm waiting for 2 stretch fabrics from EOS and this pattern will be perfect for them. I'm wondering about the sleeve length. Did you change the long to 3/4?
Debbie Cook said... (8/9/04 7:59 AM) Reply
Your top looks great! Thanks for the details on the adjustments. I'm working on another KS raglan, so it will be fun to compare.
Hilary said... (8/9/04 7:56 AM) Reply
I love your top! I have this pattern too, and agree-its a winner! Thanks for the review.
cindyann said... (8/9/04 7:44 AM) Reply
Nice work. You got a great fit on your top.
Oopsy-Daisy! said... (8/9/04 7:42 AM) Reply
This fits you really nice! Kudos to you for your alteration skills!
Deepika said... (8/9/04 7:15 AM) Reply
Love it! what an awesome top. Your review makes me want to take out this pattern. Thanks.
jlg said... (8/9/04 7:06 AM) Reply
Your top looks great on you. You did a very nice job on the neckline, and I love the fabric.

by: aunrea