Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Sure-Fit Designs> Dress Kit (Sure Fit Designs Dress Kit)

Reviewed by:Minnasews

About Minnasewsstar
Member since: 6/3/09
Posted on:4/26/11 10:56 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Other Projects by Minnasews using this Pattern

Cultured Purl said... (5/7/12 6:25 AM) Reply
Really cute dress, cannot wait until I can make on via Sure FIT, no wonder you love it!
bananaoil said... (11/8/11 12:32 PM) Reply
I'd love to see anything you create with the Sure Fit patterns. Thank you for the review, I think I will try this system.
canei said... (5/1/11 12:36 PM) Reply
Very nice....I've been using it for pans for years...I just got the dress and shirt kits...
Obrooks770 said... (4/27/11 1:29 PM) Reply
Nice dress, great review. I've been contemplating getting the Sure Fit system, your review has sold me for sure.
Mufffet said... (4/27/11 10:33 AM) Reply
Nice review! Thanks.
Sewing Chick said... (4/27/11 10:01 AM) Reply
I love your dress. I'm sure it looks beautiful on your daughter. I have just finished my first dress muslin and love it. I sent Glenda pictures, and she made a couple more suggestions. I also really like this system, and especially the customer service from Glenda. I think I'll be using this for years to come. Thanks for the review.
strongnow said... (4/27/11 7:53 AM) Reply
This is a very helpful review. Thank you.
Tarrbaby said... (4/27/11 7:50 AM) Reply
Love the batik, and I love sundresses for summer, so much cooler than anything else. I too must put my kit to use, I just received it this week and have been working full time right now so maybe this weekend I will have time. Love the dress.
tess said... (4/27/11 4:26 AM) Reply
Me too! I think this dress looks great and I'm sure there are thousands of sewers who would benefit from this system!
Oh2Sew2 said... (4/27/11 0:30 AM) Reply
I received mine a few weeks ago, looks like I should get busy and put pencil to paper! Thank you for the review.

Stretch & Sew 312