Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4014 (Dress and Coat)

Reviewed by:BexInMD

About BexInMDstar
Member since: 3/5/09
Posted on:4/29/11 10:33 PM
Last Updated:4/29/11 10:41 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus
Lexley said... (10/2/14 9:55 PM) Reply
I am loving your navy version! What is it with pattern companies? I also have issues with sleeve patterns being excessively tight around the bicep. Perhaps instead of including multiple bust sizes in the one pattern, they should also include multiple sleeve size patterns!
manola6176 said... (5/1/11 1:51 PM) Reply
Outsatanding. You achieved such a great fitting dress
Lisette said... (4/30/11 8:16 PM) Reply
Hello from Maryland! Very flattering dress on you.
sewnsewtoo said... (4/30/11 6:44 PM) Reply
What a great dress. I wish I had seen this pattern before I chose my outfit for my son's college graduation, which will be outside. Looks great.
eruuska said... (4/30/11 2:41 PM) Reply
This is so pretty, and looks great on you! I could see this being a classic in a wardrobe.
Montarville said... (4/30/11 10:56 AM) Reply
I agree with everyone: your dress looks much better than the one on the pattern enveloppe! It's very beautiful.
Nan Kay said... (4/30/11 9:17 AM) Reply
The picture on the pattern envelope didn't interest me at all, but your dresses are lovely. What a nice shape this dress has! Simplicity should use yours on the envelope! Nicely done.
sprKathleen said... (4/30/11 8:48 AM) Reply
Lovely dress. Wonderful workmanship in construction. Thank you for this review. I would never have selected this pattern from the envelope drawing, but seeing your flattering dress made this a must-have.
eugenia123 said... (4/30/11 6:33 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress, the style is lovely, very flattering and I really like how it drapes so nicely in the pretty fabric you have used.