Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3496 (Misses Tops)

Reviewed by:dillyo

About dillyostar
SWITZERLAND
Member since: 4/5/07
Posted on:5/3/11 3:27 PM

dillyo said... (5/10/11 3:37 AM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments :) Erica - sorry about that, I have a habit of posting here before on my blog so hadn't put in the specific link. The post is at http://dibulous.blogspot.com/2011/05/pattern-review-oversized-t-shirt-top.html. Amanda.Claire - yeah, I think one of the problems is that I wasn't careful enough when hemming it, so didn't add on the length that I took out when doing a swayback adjustment. This means that when I belt it, if I arrange it so that it's level round my hips, I don't have enough length in the back for movement. i might try re-hemming it, but that will mean I have both a shorter top and a narrower hem, so I might try and live with it for the moment!
Amanda.Claire said... (5/4/11 7:49 AM) Reply
Cute cute top! Sorry that it pulls back, that can be annoying. If anyone knows how to remedy that, I would be interested.
Erica B. said... (5/3/11 3:46 PM) Reply
The top is really cute and very similar to a Burda tunic that I'm thinking of making. I went to your blog. But since you didn't link to the specific blog post, I couldn't find it.

Sewing Workshop New Yorker Jacket Pattern