Pattern Reviews> Burda> 3216 (One Seams)

Reviewed by:Peggy L

About Peggy Lstarstarstar
TN USA
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:7/7/02 11:07 AM
Last Updated:7/7/02 11:08 AM
See other patterns in this category: Pants
said... (7/7/02 11:21 AM) Reply
Peggy this is my favorite one seams pants pattern. I have made sooo many of these both in rayon and in cotton knit as pajamas. I recently tried shorts from this same pattern but that did not work for me. I whacked off 3 inches from the top to get the low waist look and I find that very comfortable. For ironing the pants, I use a pants ironing board covered with silver teflon cloth. Just insert that board in the pant legs and iron at the seams. Has worked very well for me. I got it at Joann's using my 50% off coupon. I think it costed me only 6 or 7 bucks.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
said... (7/7/02 11:20 AM) Reply
Peggy - I determined the imaginary sideseam and stitched a vertical line of stitching in the hem area, before I hemmed the pants. Now I can peak inside and find the line of stitching to determine the sideseam.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment