Pattern Reviews> ModKid Patterns> Kyoko (Kyoko)

Reviewed by:Jenny Jo

About Jenny Jostar
Member since: 4/28/09
Posted on:5/4/11 9:55 PM
rubbecca said... (8/1/12 2:28 AM) Reply
I have this pattern too and love it. I've made it twice for my daughter. I don't remember reading in the instructions how to do the skirt without the strips. I just added up the total width of the strips, then subtracted the seam allowances to get the number of inches I needed for a single fabric skirt. I also love your fabric choices. Sadly, my local fabric store doesn't seem to carry Amy Butler anymore.
21wale said... (5/5/11 7:06 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful dress!
JanElise said... (5/5/11 3:32 PM) Reply
This is so precious on her!! I love the fabrics! I think I will have to try this.
marthamyers said... (5/5/11 10:31 AM) Reply
Great job! This is a great pattern and yours is darling. I'll look forward to the big girl version.
Norsecross said... (5/5/11 10:22 AM) Reply
I want his in a big girl size! So good looking !
Batik said... (5/5/11 0:53 AM) Reply
Wonderful choice of fabric - really makes the dress.
Mary in MS said... (5/5/11 0:14 AM) Reply
Love your dress, she just came out with the pattern in larger sizes (I'm very glad) my GD loves it
Physics Girl said... (5/5/11 0:13 AM) Reply
FYI: I have a number of Patty Young's patterns in the lineup (hard to complete with a toddler)... but I often look at her updates: and she's developed a Kyoto in misses sizes! Your version is SO cute. Glad this pattern is already in my stash.
Raye Ann said... (5/4/11 11:45 PM) Reply
Love it! I'm glad to know that the pattern went together well for you. I have this pattern and look forward to making it when ,y daughter is big enough to fit into it!
MamaSewing said... (5/4/11 11:34 PM) Reply
Adorable dress and the fabric is perfect for the style!
loti said... (5/4/11 10:16 PM) Reply
What a fabulous dress, and a really great mix of patterns.