Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 65782-1000 (Sandy Posing Suit)

Reviewed by:SheriF

About SheriF
NJ USA
Member since: 7/14/06
Posted on:5/8/11 8:51 AM

QuiltSewSewSue said... (5/8/11 10:37 PM) Reply
I have wondered how hard these posing suits would be to make - they are amazingly expensive to buy!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (5/8/11 10:37 PM) Reply
VirginiasDghter said... (5/8/11 6:56 PM) Reply
Good for you! Sounds like you've tapped into a great target market! SOMEBODY'S been working out! Lol! You did a GREAT job. It seems like it WOULD be fun! Congrats!
wsm2408 said... (5/8/11 5:06 PM) Reply
What a fabulous business you have created. there is no better recommendation than word of mouth. Great looking suit.
ryan's mom said... (5/8/11 4:38 PM) Reply
What a great idea to make these for them! I don't know which I liked better though...the bikini or the body lol! I'm envious of both.
SheriF said... (5/8/11 10:55 AM) Reply
Thanks Cat. I use my serger and a zig zag. All the suits are custom fitted. I have samples that the girls try, and then I custom make each one. No grading, lots of 1/4" elastic. I use what I call spandex that I buy for each suit in NYC. I have a collection of swatches the girls pick from. Or they tell me what they want (they usually are very specific!) and I get something special. These girls are in great shape, and quite frankly, most anything look amazing on them. It's all about how much coverage/exposure they want.
FloraNature said... (5/8/11 9:27 AM) Reply
Wow - pretty amazing costume/bikini! What fabric did you use, and was it machine-sewn/overlocked/coverstitched? How do you achieve such a good fit, do you grade the patterns, or drape them? Do tell more...

by: Sheila457