Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2678 (Girls' Dance Attire)

Reviewed by:Aroura

About Arourastarstarstar
Member since: 7/30/09
Posted on:5/15/11 8:06 PM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Judy Kski said... (6/23/11 11:47 AM) Reply
Great job on your DD's swimsuit. You really did a wonderful job on it, this being your first time working with stretch knits. The idea to use three snaps was a great save for the outfit. The holographic pink really jazzes it up so I'm glad you found a way to make it work.
SheBear0320 said... (5/19/11 0:08 AM) Reply
Great job on your first attempt at this type of project -- it really is just a learning curve. Your DD looks adorable in her outfit and she seems to be very happy with the end product. You definitely won't lose her at the pool. Hope it keeps her warm while she enjoys her swimming.
Raye Ann said... (5/16/11 11:35 PM) Reply
Adorable outfit fit for a little princess, for sure!
newmama said... (5/16/11 11:08 PM) Reply
It looks darling, and I'm so impressed you tackled this project! I imagine it's as tough as you've described and I'm not rushing the days until my daughter needs leotards :)
JDpenelope said... (5/16/11 6:50 AM) Reply
This is quite an accomplishment for an advanced beginner.
SewSho said... (5/16/11 1:51 AM) Reply
Wow what a fantastic little outfit! Glad you persevered with, it was worth the time! Great review. I chickened out of making a dance outfit for my DD and bought one, might just have to give it a go now!
Terri A said... (5/16/11 1:37 AM) Reply
OH SO cuuuuuuuuute! Oh my:-) MY baby was a dancer too.
Maggiedoll said... (5/15/11 10:03 PM) Reply
aww, it's adorable!
SexiSadi said... (5/15/11 9:16 PM) Reply
Aww, how cute!
MNBarb said... (5/15/11 9:05 PM) Reply
I wasn't even going to look at the reviews but this little princess caught my eye. She looks so happy in her dance costume. It just doesn't get any cuter than this.