Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1247 (Misses' Top and Skirt)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts

Other Projects by JETrinity using this Pattern

MarileeJH said... (3/27/13 2:12 PM) Reply
I have the pattern and looking at the pieces and instructions I've pretty much decided to follow your lead and serge finish the seams. They won't show on the outside in the fabric I'm going to use, so why bother? French seams are terrific on sheers of course, though a royal pain on curved seams. That's why the sewing deities invented sergers.
Clareew said... (6/19/11 8:14 AM) Reply
Brilliant review, so helPful. Love your blouse.
renren said... (5/14/11 9:22 AM) Reply
Great review of this top which I plan to make! Yours is very nice, too, very, very nice.
twistedfingers said... (5/13/11 9:12 AM) Reply
Nice top and great advice on how to sew the pattern and the sizing. I think I'll have to get this pattern.
FreyaStark said... (5/12/11 6:33 AM) Reply
A cute top and a nice job, especially fitting those pattern pieces together. I love the fabric, too.
Elona said... (5/11/11 12:00 PM) Reply
Wow, I LOVE seeing the fantastic detail where all those seams intersect! You did a beautiful job, and the top looks terrific.
carolynw said... (5/11/11 10:36 AM) Reply
Yes it is fixed and I am glad as I am always very interested in what you sew - this is a real nice top - fits you well and I like the fabric - this pattern has had kind of mixed reviews but with yours I now think I am going to give it a try.
marec said... (5/11/11 10:33 AM) Reply
Oh, this is so pretty! I have admired this pattern and love your version. Thanks for such a complete and VERY helpful review. Great pics too.
JETrinity said... (5/11/11 10:17 AM) Reply
I hope I have fixed the problem. Sorry this happened.
Elona said... (5/10/11 9:21 PM) Reply
Same here--gotta have a yahoo account.
carolynw said... (5/10/11 5:57 PM) Reply
Looks nice from the thumbnail photo - cannot open to anything larger without signing into a Yahoo Account.

All About Linings