Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8504

Last Updated:5/11/11 10:17 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
LBH said... (5/15/13 4:40 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I'm looking forward to making this. I was also wondering about the difference in the depth of the neckline. Did you alter the pattern there? Thanks.
LBH said... (5/15/13 4:40 PM) Reply
KateLoom said... (4/11/13 7:33 AM) Reply
Am considering this as a wedding ensemble, so I'm so glad to see the review. One question, though. It appears that the neckline on your top is somewhat higher than the one shown on the envelope. Just wondering if you made any adjustments there.
Lookingpast said... (6/7/11 4:39 PM) Reply
I'm really glad to see this review as I'm thinking about making this to wear at my son's wedding in June. I only hope it looks as good on me as it does on you!
FreyaStark said... (5/12/11 6:13 AM) Reply
It looks lovely. Hmm... Maybe I need this pattern, too. Please edit your review to delete the V before the pattern number. That way, a link to the pattern info in PR's database will be visible, which is very useful for readers. Thanks.
rivergum said... (5/11/11 7:09 PM) Reply
That looks great on you. I recently bought this pattern and am glad to see such a positive review. Thanks for sharing.
persevering said... (5/11/11 11:55 AM) Reply
Thank you for posting. I've been wanting to see this pattern made up - congratulations on your success! Your blog is inspirational too.
marec said... (5/11/11 10:27 AM) Reply
I'm so glad to see this made up. Your tunic is pretty and looks like it will be comfortable in warm weather while still covering.

Kwik Sew 3491