Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2339 (Misses' & Miss Petite Shirts)

Reviewed by:eugenia123

About eugenia123starstar
Member since: 8/6/08
Posted on:5/12/11 11:22 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
Leora said... (1/15/12 11:45 PM) Reply
I love this shirt, exactly what I want right now. Thank you for the excellent review!
ArtAttack said... (9/26/11 11:19 PM) Reply
I hate wearing shirts for the exact reasons you name here! You have inspired me to get this pattern and make a shirt that FINALLY fits. Thanks for the great review...
Aless said... (7/27/11 11:03 PM) Reply
Terrific review, and finished shirt. I have just bought this pattern- my old TNT pattern no longer fits, so this will be THE one. Thanks!
Woolygal said... (5/16/11 7:51 AM) Reply
I've been waiting to try this one. Yours looks great.Doesn't it feel good when you win one like this?
Anne Cherry said... (5/14/11 3:52 AM) Reply
Everything is perfect about your shirt - I've made a note to find that pattern - I have similar issues!
FreyaStark said... (5/13/11 3:36 AM) Reply
A great-looking shirt and a good pattern, obviously.
Raye Ann said... (5/13/11 0:03 AM) Reply
your shirt is beautiful! the fit is perfect and the fabric is luscious. congratulations!
Barbara V said... (5/12/11 7:27 PM) Reply
Very beautiful blouse and gorgeous fabric and color on you. Also super job with the fit!
CarolynGM said... (5/12/11 4:59 PM) Reply
Your shirt looks fantastic. What a great fit!
marec said... (5/12/11 4:08 PM) Reply
Wonderful color for you and this shirt is fitted so well! Very nice.
BexInMD said... (5/12/11 1:09 PM) Reply
Very smart looking! It's a fabulous color and fits you beautifully.
Aixoise said... (5/12/11 12:29 PM) Reply
Nice shirt! I've been on the same quest for a good shirt pattern and own this one. Your review tells me it's time to make mine up. We have similiar fitting needs, and your success with this shirt is very encouraging. The Amazing Fit patterns that I've used (dress, slacks) have been excellent. Time to try one more.
Aroura said... (5/12/11 11:38 AM) Reply
Great looking shirt, and it really is a "perfect fit"! Better than RTW, but so professional looking. Also, love the sleeve tabs. :)