Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 6625 (Factory Secrets Nightgown)

Reviewed by:PittyPat

About PittyPatstar
Member since: 2/25/04
Skill level:Expert/Couture
Posted on:5/12/11 12:04 PM
Last Updated:5/12/11 12:11 PM
renren said... (5/14/11 9:09 AM) Reply
This is gorgeous!!! You should think about doing a sew along to make a similar nightgown and you could teach us the techniques!!! (Only if you are so inclined, of course.) I started sewing lingerie things and I got so confused about what materials I needed because the selection is huge and, well, confusing.
janet said... (5/13/11 11:01 AM) Reply
LOVELY, lovely gown!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (5/13/11 1:46 AM) Reply
Your sewing tips are fantastics. Things I always wanted to know how to do. I love your pattern. It's a shame we can't find a modern one. Thanks for all the information.
mastdenman said... (5/12/11 10:12 PM) Reply
Pretty nightgown. I don't see those kind around anymore.
marec said... (5/12/11 4:11 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous-thanks for sharing your lingerie secrets :-)
PittyPat said... (5/12/11 3:49 PM) Reply
Kat, the pattern was available just for those of us who took her class. Wanted to share a few tricks of shortcuts in sewing and about the splitable lace. I will be doing a review of a knock-off of a sleeveless Vanity Fair gown that is as comfortable as this one is. Tricot is available on-line.
katlew03 said... (5/12/11 3:36 PM) Reply
Is this pattern still available or did you adapt it. I made a couple of gowns about 30 years ago when tricot was readily available and would love to make more. Your gown looks so comfortable.
Margaret said... (5/12/11 1:41 PM) Reply
Very pretty -- I especially like how you attached the ribbon trim!