Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Teagarden Tee (Teagarden Tee)

Reviewed by:Nanax4

About Nanax4star
Germany
Member since: 2/9/06
Posted on:5/19/11 4:54 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Phillis2 said... (3/24/12 2:32 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review of the Tea Garden top. I made it in a raspberry rib knit. I like this pattern but must say I do not like the way the gussets are instructed for placement. I had a very difficult time inserting the gussets but after much effort I secured them in place. I especially like the collar on this top and have been searching for another top with this same collar effect but no gusset insert.
Nanax4 said... (5/20/11 3:24 AM) Reply
Thanks FreyaStark for pointing out that the thumbnail can't be enlarged. I think I fixed it (I apparently forgot to click on the link symbol in my Photo Album....). Thanks also to all you others. I can really recommend sewing this T-shirt.
Jane S said... (5/19/11 7:02 PM) Reply
I've been thinking about sewing this for several years so thanks for this review and useful comments.
Carol Mendoza said... (5/19/11 12:13 PM) Reply
I picked this pattern up at the PR weekend in Chicago on the pattern trade table! Glad to see the review and it looks very flattering on you.
dbsewer said... (5/19/11 6:40 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review. I've had this pattern for a while but haven't made it up yet. It sounds like a great wardrobe basic.
FreyaStark said... (5/19/11 5:39 AM) Reply
It looks like a nice top but it is hard to see because the thumbnail pic won't enlarge when clicked. Please see if you can upload it differently so that it does enlarge when clicked.

Understanding Interfacings