Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1239 (Misses' Dress and Belt)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

2 Airedales n Me said... (7/27/12 0:53 AM) Reply
Clever, clever. I love this as a duster. It looks super on you (despite your challenges). But....I think I'm going to give this pattern a pass. I love it both as a dress and the duster you have made but the reviews have me running scared. :)
Sue Parrott said... (6/4/11 10:48 AM) Reply
I love your creativity with this pattern and think your solution for a duster is fabulous! :) Sue
Athene said... (5/18/11 2:19 PM) Reply
Very nice as duster. Enjoyed your blog on the pattern - very helpful review to me as I really like this pattern and am hoping to make it.
Barbara V said... (5/17/11 6:02 PM) Reply
What a great duster you created from this pattern. Even though you encountered a few problems along the way, the result looks fabulous and flattering on you. The linen blend fabric is lovely.
layla said... (5/17/11 12:33 PM) Reply
I loved this pattern at first site, but looked too dressy for my wardrobe. Your idea is Genius. Looks great on you.
katlew03 said... (5/16/11 2:33 PM) Reply
Great results on your experiment. Very interesting pattern. Your duster looks very nice.
marthamyers said... (5/16/11 8:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed review. Your result is fabulous, so much better than the original pattern appears on the front. So original.
Ellenatlga said... (5/16/11 7:17 AM) Reply
I like your take on this pattern, it turned out really nice!
mm said... (5/16/11 4:32 AM) Reply
The great experimenter. It looks great and I will remember your trick with the beads. I have many a flapping facing.
lesliez said... (5/16/11 0:40 AM) Reply
Wow! This looks way better as a duster than a dress. Despite your construction issues, this looks terrific on you.
becca a said... (5/16/11 0:22 AM) Reply
What a clever use of this pattern to make a duster! It looks great and I love the waist shaping in back. I am attracted to this pattern, but couldn't wear the dress, so this is a very intriguing idea.

by: imsewcrazy