Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7401 (JACKET)

Reviewed by:rutaliet

About rutalietstar
IL USA
Member since: 8/10/08
Posted on:5/21/11 11:01 AM
Last Updated:5/21/11 11:06 AM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
Tishlishl said... (9/6/11 1:11 PM) Reply
Just commented on Doolin and plan to make this shortly in light-weight denim and beige cotton. Considering they'll be thrown over t-shirts, I'll consider the interfacing and facings carefully. I need to switch it up a little between cards. Looks great!
Doolin said... (8/24/11 1:16 AM) Reply
Thank you for this detailed description! It will help me a lot, that's for sure! I just bought the pattern and hope to finish it soon, big school reunion party :-) at the beginning of September! Your jacket looks beautiful and the combination with the Vogue-dress is very chic! I have chosen a linnen fabric and hope I will make it!
HelenJ said... (6/8/11 8:45 AM) Reply
Very nice. This gives me the encouragement I needed to start on this today. Thanks!
salsera7 said... (5/26/11 9:02 AM) Reply
I'm cutting out this jacket pattern today. Thanks for your tips. The jacket looks wonderful with the Vogue dress.
lesliez said... (5/25/11 2:00 AM) Reply
Thanks for the very helpful review. Your jacket looks great and is perfect with your dress. I have this pattern with fabric picked out. Now I have some ideas on what to look out for. Thanks again.
sewbehind said... (5/21/11 12:01 PM) Reply
Very nice. I like your jacket. I have seen this as a display made up in a washer linen. It was beautiful as well.
Elemenopeo said... (5/21/11 11:55 AM) Reply
this is very nice - I like the design and it looks good on you
Rhoda K said... (5/21/11 11:32 AM) Reply
A very nice jacket - pretty outfit. A shame about the poor instructions, though. Seems like this is happening more and more. BTW, I like your shoes, too.

Pin-up Girls Amanda Foam Cup Bra