Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3766

Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:5/23/11 5:38 AM
Last Updated:5/24/11 8:55 PM
annamoore said... (5/24/11 8:26 PM) Reply
I'll see what I can do :-) It's gorgeous fabric to wear, it's way less scratchy and not see-through and over-stretchy like the tops in the stores - I got very lucky with the fabric I think. I confess I stuffed up the neckline on the first one - I cut the neck piece fir the round neck instead of the scoop neck and wondered why I had to really stretch it to sew it on - however it did have the advantage of making the neck higher - the second top where I used the correct pattern piece looks much nicer at the neck but is a wee bit low. I forgot to mention in my review that I cut the neck at XS instead of S, hoping to make the neck a little higher. Not sure if this was why my second neck looked a little weird in patches, but they're dark colours so not too worried :-)
KarenTeel said... (5/24/11 5:45 AM) Reply
I second Nancy, must see a photo. I have never worked with merino and would love to see it.
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/23/11 8:25 AM) Reply
A big round of applause for you! Way to go!!!! any way for you to post a photo? It would be fun to see you smiling and wearing your creation. Thanx

Sewing Workshop Quincy Top and Pants