Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> ks-easysewing (Kwik Sew Easy Sewing Master Pattern Book)

Reviewed by:cerulean

About ceruleanstar
IL United States
Member since: 1/6/06
Posted on:5/23/11 10:20 AM
See other patterns in this category: Easy to Sew
SMGSSG said... (8/2/11 9:24 PM) Reply
Is this a good book for a beginner? I like your outfit but I am not ready for anything that complicated....
cerulean said... (7/9/11 3:57 PM) Reply
Thanks, Margaret! I've been playing with their patterns for a while now. I'm working my way through the book. They are a good starting point for different projects.
jannw said... (7/8/11 12:55 PM) Reply
Two great hoosies..I really like the pockets and the pipng on the flowered on. Great basic pattern..I look for this book.
cerulean said... (5/25/11 9:43 AM) Reply
Thanks, Margaret! It's a great book for someone who is learning to change the design of patterns because it gives directions about making the changes. It also makes a nice "starter" set for someone who wants a set of basic or TNT patterns. I've had a lot of fun with this book.
Margaret said... (5/24/11 8:21 AM) Reply
Great hoodies! I have two of the other Kwik Sew books... now I'm interested in checking out what patterns are in this one. Thanks for the review!