Pattern Reviews> New Conceptions> Diaper Covers Deluxe

Posted on:8/21/04 9:05 PM
Last Updated:8/22/04 11:25 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Jeanine said... (8/1/05 8:05 AM) Reply
Patricia, I have only used one layer of pul and it has worked just fine, no wicking or leaking. I am in the process of making 24 of these in size S because my sis is having another baby!
Patricia JC said... (7/31/05 6:41 PM) Reply
Have you ever tried double layers of the PUL fabric? I have 2 mil. thickness Pul. Thanks!
Lou. said... (8/23/04 5:43 AM) Reply
Great looking diapers!! I still worry over the foe application but may give this one another go now I've read your review!
PVA said... (8/22/04 11:07 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review -- I think I can visualize what you've described. The photo of the covers is working, but can't access the photos of the pocket. If I understand correctly, these would be great for babies with serious skin problems. How good of you to do this for your sister!
Hilary said... (8/22/04 8:27 AM) Reply
Great review, but I can't see the pictures! :o( As a cloth diapering mother, I can attest to the value of fleece in preventing rashes. I use fleece liners(rectangles of fleece I cut out of scraps) in the diapers I made, and they work great! I am sure your sister will love them! I hope we can see the pictures soon(it comes up forbidden).
mamakooz said... (8/21/04 11:04 PM) Reply
These are great, what a wonderful sister you are!!
Georgene said... (8/21/04 10:12 PM) Reply
Boy how I wish this pattern had been available when my daughter was little. I used to buy these for big $$$$ 'made in Japan'! So much better than disposables.

by: Puddeetat