Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Linda Stretch Pant (Linda Stretch Pant)

Reviewed by:GlobalMom

About GlobalMomstarstar
IL USA
Member since: 3/11/09
Posted on:5/25/11 9:37 AM
Last Updated:5/26/11 0:43 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
JustAskKarenD said... (7/25/12 3:26 AM) Reply
I think I'll try them. I've been looking for poly/rayon/lycra & can't find it anywhere.
JETrinity said... (6/11/11 8:23 PM) Reply
Very nice fit on you. Never heard of this pattern but thank you for showing me.
beth5646 said... (6/9/11 7:32 PM) Reply
Pants look great on you. I am off to buy this pattern now. Thanks for the great review.
manola6176 said... (5/27/11 7:31 AM) Reply
Amazing hog could those elastic waisted pants can look. I want to try this brand too. I think they are the one that issued a knock-off of Pippa's dress aren't they?
MNBarb said... (5/26/11 4:24 PM) Reply
What a great pattern, pull-on pants that don't look geriatric. I might need this.
Rhoda K said... (5/26/11 9:55 AM) Reply
Great looking pants and nice fit. I'm tempted, too!
twinkle72 said... (5/26/11 9:52 AM) Reply
The fit is amazing. They look really nice on. I haven't tried StyleArc yet. You make it very tempting!
qz said... (5/26/11 8:31 AM) Reply
Looking good!! I am really liking this pattern - on everyone I see it on. I can't wait to make up mine. I'm really happy to hear your stretch denim worked well - since I'm probably going that route too. This is a great pattern line, don'tcha think?
Elaray said... (5/26/11 5:53 AM) Reply
I'm going to HAVE to order a StyleArc pattern or two. Everyone seems to be having success with them. Thanks for the review.
FreyaStark said... (5/26/11 4:43 AM) Reply
Very nice pants. They look great on you.
GayMcDonell said... (5/26/11 0:11 AM) Reply
Wonderful! Yes they look great and also comfy! Very nice!
lamstu said... (5/25/11 7:52 PM) Reply
I'd never have thought pull-on pants could look this polished. (and the pattern shares my name - maybe it's karma?) If I find this fabric, I'll have to try it out. These look so great!
Sew4Fun said... (5/25/11 7:41 PM) Reply
Something I just noticed with your review. If you want to change the pattern number to P016 it will link to my review of the Linda Pants. This way the reviews are kept together. Just a suggestion of course. :)
Sew4Fun said... (5/25/11 7:38 PM) Reply
Great pants and it's nice to see that they do work with other stretch woven fabrics other than bengaline. Thanks for the helpful review.
mm said... (5/25/11 7:09 PM) Reply
I have made these and also found it to be an excellent pattern. They look great on you.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (5/25/11 6:27 PM) Reply
Fabulous fit!
Michele T said... (5/25/11 6:16 PM) Reply
Cute pants! Where did you buy the pattern?
pipet said... (5/25/11 5:43 PM) Reply
Love the fit on these!
ConnieBJ said... (5/25/11 2:50 PM) Reply
Great fit! Running to see what StyleArc pants I bought....Oh yay- the Linda pants! Because of your review, they are now at the top of my sewing pile! Don't you love it that they add a fabric swatch with the pattern?!
sewing for fun said... (5/25/11 11:38 AM) Reply
Beautiful pants! I, too, am seeking the good quality stretch bengaline here in the USA!
GlobalMom said... (5/25/11 10:24 AM) Reply
I bought poly/rayon/lycra bengaline from fabric.com. I'm sure it's not the high end bengaline - that's likely to be an ongoing quest....
Seaspur said... (5/25/11 10:05 AM) Reply
Very nice! Where did you find the stretch bengaline online? I've looked, but can't find the nylon/rayon/lycra kind.

Understanding Wool Fabrics