Pattern Reviews> LJ Designs> 0000 Fajita Skirt (Fajita Skirt)

Reviewed by:DorothyK

About DorothyKstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:5/25/11 11:55 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
sfshaza said... (7/1/11 5:15 PM) Reply
Love! I have this same fabric and am tempted to make the same skirt. Once I order it after seeing it on YOU in person. Fabulous!
sfshaza said... (5/28/11 9:56 PM) Reply
This is great! I love this on you. I guess here's a new pattern I need to buy. :D
pegsewer said... (5/28/11 8:15 AM) Reply
So good looking---I didn't even know about this cool pattern!
lamstu said... (5/27/11 7:24 PM) Reply
Your skirt is great, and you have styled it here with the perfect shoes, top, and accessories!
Ann Smith said... (5/26/11 3:30 PM) Reply
Your skirt looks great. It reminds me I should make this skirt again.
Barbara V said... (5/26/11 10:12 AM) Reply
Very pretty skirt and outfit especially with accessories. And best of all it is a pull on with elastic waist. How comfortable!
taylormade said... (5/26/11 10:10 AM) Reply
Love your skirt. This is one of my all time favorite skirt patterns for knits. However, I ended up not liking the bottom back piece, and just cut two bottom fronts! It looks just as good, and gives you another option. Also, my first attempt was a printed knit with a white back-side, which unfortunately showed when I walked. Just something to think about when you make the pattern. The skirt looks beautiful on you, Dorothy. Great job!
Rhoda K said... (5/26/11 9:17 AM) Reply
Ditto all the above - very pretty style!
Patti B said... (5/26/11 9:16 AM) Reply
So pretty on you. Thanks for the reminder about this pattern. You are spot on with emphasizing the stretch factor.
marthamyers said... (5/26/11 8:05 AM) Reply
Love it! This is a great skirt on you, a wonderful drape and shape. Thanks for the information about her patterns. It sounds like it was fun to make and will clearly be great to wear. I agree with FreyaStark - bohemian chic.
NVK said... (5/26/11 6:36 AM) Reply
I like this skirt. It fits nicely at the hips and fall softly at the ankles. The fabric you choose drapes nicely. A very flattering skirt.
FreyaStark said... (5/26/11 4:56 AM) Reply
A cool skirt. Bohemian chic, indeed.

by: STARG