Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1179 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:knitmachinequeen

About knitmachinequeenstarstarstarstar
MI USA
Member since: 9/3/07
Posted on:6/3/11 9:08 PM

cmarie12 said... (6/28/11 9:51 PM) Reply
You know I'm buying this pattern now during the ClubBMV sale - just because of you! These are fabulous dresses!
sewmytime said... (6/5/11 6:04 AM) Reply
DIVA!!!!! Love ALL your dresses but that green version and those black shoe booties made me stop in my tracks seriously!!!!
GoSewGirl said... (6/4/11 11:10 AM) Reply
I've made this in a solid fabric and love it, but now, because of your great prints, need to do more in some fun prints! This dress pattern is super versatile and very flattering. I'm even thinking of trying it without the cowl, just a binding because the fit and shape is so good. Love all the versions you've made!
optimistic said... (6/4/11 11:08 AM) Reply
Fun dresses! I love the different fabrics!
Miss Tanya said... (6/4/11 9:29 AM) Reply
All three dresses look great on you -- you did a terrific job. The prints are beautiful, enjoy wearing them!
Rebecca D said... (6/4/11 9:28 AM) Reply
I don't have much to add to what all the other ladies have said, but I will add my congrats on your amazing styling and your hair is flat out gorgeous. I can't believe you can walk down the street without getting whisked away to Paris by a handsome (but kind) stranger.
Sharon1952 said... (6/4/11 8:40 AM) Reply
Wow! I like all of them. EveS is right on - you make them look spectacular with your accessories.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (6/4/11 3:47 AM) Reply
Lovely collection of dresses!
marec said... (6/4/11 1:20 AM) Reply
I love all three versions-the pink is so feminine and sweet, the green has a very hot look and the tropical print is so summery. Really a great looking dress on you.
SewWil said... (6/4/11 0:46 AM) Reply
Your dresses turned our GREAT!!! I love all three versions. O.K. NOW I have to add this pattern to my wish list.
autumnzmom said... (6/3/11 11:41 PM) Reply
love it...buying it !
Izzie said... (6/3/11 11:37 PM) Reply
Great Dresses! My fav is the green giraffe print with the funky platform shoes...awesome!
Christas said... (6/3/11 10:42 PM) Reply
Oh, WOW!!! This is sooo cute! All three versions are wonderful! I really wish I had bought this pattern at the last sale.
ButtonFaith said... (6/3/11 10:39 PM) Reply
I have loved all the versions previously made in this pattern but your three have convinced me that I HAVE to get this pattern! I do love the look and they look great on you!
imsewcrazy said... (6/3/11 10:13 PM) Reply
I LOOOOOVE all your dresses. You look AMAZING in them!!!!As you suggested I am going to run to my nearest Vogue retailer and buy this pattern!
EveS said... (6/3/11 9:31 PM) Reply
Ok, I'm thinking your versions are my favorite yet...and I'm SERIOUSLY sad that I just bought a bunch of Vogues...but not this one! :( Love your dresses! And a 10.0 for your accessorizing. You are right. The shoes can make or break the look.

HotPatterns 1103