Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3344

Member since: 1/19/03
Posted on:8/29/04 6:44 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people

Eli said... (9/12/04 3:14 PM) Reply
Linda, You need either a digital camera or a non-dogital one and a scanner. The dig one you plug in your PC and that is how you acquire the pictures. Then once you have downloaded the pics on the PC, make an account at www.ofoto.com (it is free) and make a photo album there by uploading them on that site. Then, you can simply copy and paste a link to the photo of your project.
MadMenFanlinda said... (8/30/04 4:21 PM) Reply
I wish I could post a picture! I am not too good with this computer stuff- what do I need a digital camera and a scanner? I'd give it a shot if I knew where to start!
PattiK said... (8/30/04 11:36 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review! Thank you for the review of this pattern. Been thinking of making this pattern for soooo long maybe this review will inspire me to do so. Would love to see a picture of your finished project any chance you would be able to add one?
eleda said... (8/30/04 7:07 AM) Reply
Linda, Your review has helped me get the courage to try this pattern. I have had it in my stash for quite awhile now. Now I'll know how to sew that front. Thank you so much.
MadMenFanlinda said... (8/29/04 6:47 PM) Reply
Me again! My conclusion seems to have disappeared into cyberspace. This is my first review and I only got up my courage to do so as I thought my elastic gathering idea might be helpful to someone else. Take pity on me!

by: LizJ58