Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1100 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:Mahogany Stylist

About Mahogany Styliststarstarstarstar
IL USA
Member since: 6/26/07
Posted on:6/23/11 11:29 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts
Sue Parrott said... (7/22/11 1:02 PM) Reply
Your results are great! I just completed the top and am ready to make the jacket. Your review was helpful! Thanks and enjoy wearing it!
marec said... (6/24/11 0:52 AM) Reply
Thank you for the complete photo story. I really enjoyed looking at the details of your lovely work. This will be a knock out outfit for you, I'm sure. Are you going to add in pants?
mesewlot said... (6/23/11 11:59 PM) Reply
I love bothe the jacket and dress...your fabrics are great! I' sure you will wear them well.
Christas said... (6/23/11 6:57 PM) Reply
Very nice sewing! The dress and jacket are wonderful. I love the fabrics you chose, and the lining is also extra nice.
Sallygirl1 said... (6/23/11 5:40 PM) Reply
Both items are very pretty! I just went and checked as I have the same lining fabric. I have two patterns with the pleat in the back. Maybe, I will try one. I was concerned that it would cause the jacket to look large in the back.
sewtime said... (6/23/11 2:06 PM) Reply
Beautifully made, love both pieces and it is nice that you will get a chance wear them.

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest