Pattern Reviews> Burda> 9831 (9831)

Reviewed by:Sofia Lu

About Sofia Lu
SWEDEN
Member since: 7/31/02
Posted on:9/4/04 5:00 AM
Last Updated:9/4/04 10:10 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Baby clothes

Cloughley99 said... (4/13/12 8:59 PM) Reply
I have made the dress in the smallest size and it worked a treat but as I hate multisized apttern I cut it out on the smallest size and it was a great style pattern and i was sorry that I had done that. However next time I traced the pattern for the trousers (still hated doing it) made trousers in dark printed cotton without the leg openings and added frill around bottom as in dress pattern, plenty of room for a disposable nappy by the way lots of comments and great for crawlers! Now about to tackle jacket and trouser in mini cord. Have sloved problem of tracing by photocoping pattern pieces and cutting out the size I need.
Sew it seams said... (9/7/04 8:44 AM) Reply
What a beautiful outfit, Sophie. Baby things are so much fun to make.
Sofia Lu said... (9/6/04 12:24 PM) Reply
Thank you, thank you. There are no sprouts of my own. I have two cats, but I guess they don't count. :-) If I ever have any children, I'll probably be too busy to sew..
Asa Hagstrom said... (9/6/04 2:48 AM) Reply
What a cute outfit! Congratulations on your first review! I think Burda patterns are always printed in different versions for different countries...
moushka said... (9/4/04 10:05 PM) Reply
Sophie, these are adorable. Have you started sewing for your own little sprout yet? He/she will be very well dressed, I'm sure.
alicia said... (9/4/04 5:22 PM) Reply
Sophie, they're lovely. I wish I had known how to sew while I was pregnant with my girls. Now I'm making up for it. Lucky niece or nephew!!
Hilary said... (9/4/04 2:56 PM) Reply
How cute!!! They are precious, and I'm sure they will be appreciated. If you make the dress too, I'd love to see a picture :o)

SewBaby "I Can Do It" Cloth Activity Book Pattern