Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Pamela's Patterns> #104 (The Perfect T Shirt)

Reviewed by:Jane S

About Jane Sstar
FL USA
Posted on:6/27/11 1:30 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
DianeB1864 said... (7/23/12 8:23 AM) Reply
Thank you for your review, it was really helpful! I just made this, and I didn't adjust the armseye to a petite, because RTW is so binding, I left this as is. Now I know I should have altered it, for it is very large. But according to what you wrote about us as we age our spines compress makes so much sense! I will definetly make the alterations on my next one. I think this pattern is on its way of being my TNT.
CathyinMI said... (4/26/12 11:27 AM) Reply
I wanted to check out the reviews of Pamela's Patterns before ordering them and I'm glad I did. Thanks for a splendid review. One thing though - if you're plus sized, I want to look just like you! :)
lazyjgirl said... (11/16/11 8:21 AM) Reply
I saw Pamela's Perfect Top in Oct/Nov 2011 Threads, using the coverstitch embellishment, and was curious about it. After reading your review, I'll order this pattern. You describe my body type to a "T". How nice it will be not to have to fiddle with pattern adjustments!
grey ann said... (6/28/11 10:36 AM) Reply
I love this pattern also. Fits so well. Love your embellished knock off!
ArtAttack said... (6/27/11 9:59 PM) Reply
Super cute tee...looks great on you! And is that background your yard?? So lush and beautiful!!
CAgirl said... (6/27/11 6:02 PM) Reply
Picture perfect and you look so happy!
JillyBe said... (6/27/11 5:49 PM) Reply
Big thanks for introducing me to this line! Based on your recommendation & how great this top looks on you, I'm ordering this t-shirt, & browsing the rest of her line.
renren said... (6/27/11 4:51 PM) Reply
Love both of those tops! I had actually ordered this pattern on Friday so now I'm even more excited about sewing with it.
Christas said... (6/27/11 2:00 PM) Reply
Both of your tops look fantastic. Thanks so much for bringing this pattern line to my attention.

Stitch 'n' Flip Jacket Construction - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford