Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5056

Member since: 5/9/11
Posted on:7/4/11 11:46 AM
Last Updated:7/4/11 11:53 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

See other patterns in this category: Skirts

Sweater knit fabrics

Klutzy said... (6/20/15 7:13 AM) Reply
I'v read a lot of reviews and this is definitely THE most helpful one I've ever seen. SO many great tios, and the skirt is fantastic too!
Gendun said... (7/3/12 3:42 PM) Reply
Hiya! When I first joined PR this was the 1st review I read. I was kinda blown away & too shy to comment. Since then I've read many more & got over the shyness, so now I'd like to tell you that I just reread this review (starting this skirt soon) and am STILL blown away! (laughs) I can only aspire to helping someone as much has you have helped me. Thank you SO much. (Suffice it to say your skirt looks like so much pretty fun, too!)
Sharon M said... (7/15/11 9:53 AM) Reply
It's so fun! I just pulled this pattern out of my drawer thinking it would make a great summer skirt - after seeing yours I hope mine will be just as wonderful. I do love a skirt with that great twirl factor!
arletterocks said... (7/8/11 3:21 PM) Reply
Great skirt (it's SO CUTE), and +10 points for the fantastic write-up.
mochimo said... (7/5/11 6:35 AM) Reply
I like your skirt. I like the fabric you used. I like your twirling photos. And I like your dog. :-)
karen n said... (7/5/11 1:42 AM) Reply
Love the unique fabric combo! Looks very cozy!
MNBarb said... (7/4/11 8:23 PM) Reply
You made this so speedily! I just read your post on the DB this morning. I loved the idea and like the skirt even more. It's so interesting in a really good way.
carolynw said... (7/4/11 6:50 PM) Reply
Oh my did that ever turn out perfectly - it is absolutely gorgeous and you deserve to feel on top of the world with this. I have made it - twice - and know how fiddly this is with just one fabric so really do admire how well yours turned out with the reversible fabric
wsm2408 said... (7/4/11 5:13 PM) Reply
Great looking skirt! Lovely unique piece
Sharon1952 said... (7/4/11 3:09 PM) Reply
Very cool skirt! Seems the dogs like it too. Very few people match gingham so don't get all bent about that. It is a unique skirt and very much "fits" you.
mizvi said... (7/4/11 2:01 PM) Reply
Your patience and care really paid off. This is a fantastic skirt. I love it and it looks like so much fun to wear. Enjoy! BTW this is a great review!!!
rmusic1 said... (7/4/11 1:57 PM) Reply
cute! very twirly indeed
Sondra Leigh said... (7/4/11 12:34 PM) Reply
Wow! I am working on this skirt RIGHT NOW! How timely! Yours is beautiful. Mine is cut from a very thin, floaty, white chiffon that has a very large, bold print. So all the pieces end up with different bits of the print on them. It might be a total flop. Love yours though!
Jill Giard said... (7/4/11 12:10 PM) Reply
Very nice! This IS the perfect summer skirt! Love it!

by: lbreton

Sew Liberated Mischievous Gnome Messenger Bag

Sew Liberated Mischievous Gnome Messenger Bag

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)