Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1235 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:redsilvia

About redsilviastar
Member since: 1/20/09
Posted on:7/8/11 12:51 PM
JudyMac said... (4/4/12 5:48 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. I had passed this pattern by, but seeing this beautiful version makes me want it!
Mikgirl said... (2/29/12 10:39 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern, and your review was very helpful! Hopefully mine will turn out as pretty as yours. :)
3kids1036 said... (7/9/11 1:10 PM) Reply
Thanks for a great review. I love this dress.
becca a said... (7/9/11 8:22 AM) Reply
What flattering lines on this dress! It looks great without the belt. I love this pattern and will have to make it soon.
Annette1 said... (7/9/11 1:15 AM) Reply
This dress is SO very flattering on you. I LOVE your rendition. To tell you the truth, I hadn't really even NOTICED this pattern before, and now I think I can't live without it. I really appreciate your VERY helpful review, too. :o)
sewing for fun said... (7/8/11 3:18 PM) Reply
Wow, such a beautiful fit through midriff and bust. It is a very sexy dress and fits so perfectly!
lakaribane said... (7/8/11 1:52 PM) Reply
I love it! Thank you for a very thorough review.
nicegirl said... (7/8/11 1:45 PM) Reply
A very flattering result for what sounds like a somewhat frustrating project. Totally worth keeping on with it!
Sue Parrott said... (7/8/11 1:32 PM) Reply
Very helpful review! My daughter wants me to make this dress for her and although she won't care if the inside is a hot mess, I do! It looks great on you!
MNBarb said... (7/8/11 12:59 PM) Reply
I really like the way the bodic of this dress fits you. It's very slimming. A fun and informative review.

by: Modiste Ma...