Online Sewing Class: Understanding Interfacings

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4074 (Knit Trumpet Skirt)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:7/12/11 9:43 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
FreyaStark said... (7/14/11 4:23 AM) Reply
Two really cute skirts. The black and grey outfit is especially chic. A versatile pattern indeed.
annakeeton said... (7/12/11 9:43 PM) Reply
Great skirt. I've made the mock-wrap dress and loved it; this is a good motivation to try the skirt.
Heatherrique said... (7/12/11 4:19 PM) Reply
Such a fab looking skirt on you!
cleverkitty said... (7/12/11 2:25 PM) Reply
I love this pattern too, I made the top and did a review awhile back, I'm still wearing this top. Now that I see your skirt I never thought of making it, yours looks so nice on you.
Janiki said... (7/12/11 1:50 PM) Reply
This is really a flattering shape on you, I totally agree. I like both versions, but would like to mention that the black and grey suits you equally well (I've seen a lot more color on you than neutrals so far)
SewWil said... (7/12/11 11:28 AM) Reply
Love both of your skirts. I completely missed this pattern. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
unfinishedprojects said... (7/12/11 10:47 AM) Reply
I've had this pattern forever and never made it. You and I are shape sisters, so now I know it will work for me too.
Mufffet said... (7/12/11 10:15 AM) Reply
This skirt style is the best I have seen on you, and that top is an excellent companion for it. Very flattering skirt, and the sort of style that can be, as you illustrate, either business or pleasure! Lovely work!
marec said... (7/12/11 9:50 AM) Reply
I love this skirt on you, and what a great way to show how versatile the pattern is. The dark outfit looks perfect for DC business attire.

Sewing Workshop Daily News Bag Pattern