Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2380 (Hannah Montana Jumpsuit/Shrug)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:7/16/11 9:37 PM

Scheryka said... (7/17/11 11:46 PM) Reply
Cute and cute. I have this pattern saved for the school year.
Redsmum said... (7/17/11 7:39 PM) Reply
Just bought this one for my DD (who cut her hair AND her sisters in one fell swoop when they were 5 and 3 ) Great to see this done up!
Mufffet said... (7/17/11 1:52 PM) Reply
Cute! :)
Barbara V said... (7/17/11 9:38 AM) Reply
Memorable "bangs" story! Over the years it will be fun to look back on the handband pictures and be reminded of the "self hair cut." Heather looks great in her cute romper. Nice sewing! I enjoyed looking through your lovely Mom/Daughter photos of matching outfits - so cute!
Catbird said... (7/17/11 9:24 AM) Reply
She is such a sweetheart and looks so happy in her new romper. When I was her age I was in rompers all summer long -- I loved them. The fabric is adorable, and the shrug is so cute, too. She makes everything look special and so do you!
Annette1 said... (7/17/11 4:23 AM) Reply
Ha! Heather and I must be BIRDS OF A FEATHER (get it?), because I CONSTANTLY cut my own bangs, and they look straight and about right in the middle of the night when I'm doing it, then when I wake up in the morning, what's LEFT of them is CROOKED and VERY, VERY short. :o)) I always joke when I go to work, "Can you tell I cut my bangs?" :o) At any rate, Miss Heather is a little doll in her new little parrot romper, and I can tell by the smile on her face she loves it. :o) Another WINNING review!
Elemenopeo said... (7/17/11 0:18 AM) Reply
She looks great in her new outfit!
ryan's mom said... (7/17/11 0:04 AM) Reply
So cute! My how your daugher is growing into a lovely young lady!!
pterion said... (7/16/11 10:38 PM) Reply
Heather is adorable in her new jumper. And short bangs are very hip and trendy, very "Katy Perry."
Sweetheart3 said... (7/16/11 10:31 PM) Reply
That is really cute! It looks like rompers are back in style and you have convinced me that it is a good thing. I have had to hide the scissors ever since my son gave my daughter a mullet during nap time.
Kim12469 said... (7/16/11 10:28 PM) Reply
Very cute! Lucky girl with her LOL jumper.
Christas said... (7/16/11 9:51 PM) Reply
Heather looks so stylish and cute in her new romper! I love the fabric and can totally relate to the hair cutting incident.... several of mine have done that!

by: petro