Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2795 (Hoddie)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:7/15/11 7:41 PM
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Outerwear
Laurie Lou said... (6/11/13 3:26 PM) Reply
YOur jacket is impeccable. I thought I commented on this must have made another. I was wondering what ON was and when you said Old Navy I thought, what is she crazy. No comparison there. This would be 100.00 if it was at ON. :) Love the color on you.
Mushywear said... (1/10/12 3:46 AM) Reply
I am anxious to make this jacket. So glad to see you've already reviewed it. Love your version!
The Funky Seamstress said... (1/7/12 10:46 PM) Reply
Nice blue jacket, barb! I love that you like sportty stuff just like me. :)
Lynn67 said... (11/15/11 5:22 PM) Reply
Oh, this is an awesome jacket - love the color and the design of it.
Gelbean said... (7/16/11 9:45 PM) Reply
Your jacket is awesome! I love the color. I have never made a jacket like this but I do love the Jalie patterns so this pattern might have to find a home in my collection.
FreyaStark said... (7/16/11 8:58 PM) Reply
A fabulous colour and a great fit.
Barbara V said... (7/16/11 12:27 PM) Reply
Love your eye-popping, peacock blue hoodie with all the seams and details. Nice job and great fit!
marec said... (7/16/11 11:19 AM) Reply
I really like the color, and the topstitching on this jacket. It looks sharp. I have this pattern and have been planning to make it up but got stuck at my choice of fabric. I really like it in the cotton lycra as it has a smoother, more fitted look. Thanks for the review.
Heatherrique said... (7/16/11 11:16 AM) Reply
Also OLD NAVY cannot create as something as high-quality and better fitting an outfit as MNBARB can! Very nice jacket on your enviably cute figure. You enabled me to add this pattern to my wishlist...
JEF said... (7/16/11 10:16 AM) Reply
Beautiful and LOVE the color.
dakotasews said... (7/16/11 10:10 AM) Reply
This looks excellent. This has been on my to-do list for a few years.
workinonit said... (7/16/11 10:03 AM) Reply
Great reveiw and wonderful color on you. I am ordering the pattern now!
workinonit said... (7/16/11 10:03 AM) Reply
Great reveiw and wonderful color on you. I am ordering the pattern now!
becca a said... (7/16/11 9:27 AM) Reply
Great jacket! I love Jalie patterns because I prefer to dress casually. These are the clothes I wear the most. I bet you'll get a lot of use and pleasure out of this jacket. The color is fabulous on you.
Amanda.Claire said... (7/16/11 9:15 AM) Reply
Barb, I love your sewing!! I made the same jacket last fall for my DD and she wears it alot. ON can not compare to this!
Elke said... (7/16/11 8:47 AM) Reply
Great fit and color!
cleverkitty said... (7/16/11 8:17 AM) Reply
ahh ohhh I DO like this a lot, seeing it on you makes me want to sew this. I hear you on the dresses, scratching my head as to why I'm making so many dresses lately. I need to careen my sewing path back to practical for my lifestyle.
pdiddly said... (7/16/11 4:08 AM) Reply
Great jacket and blue suits you perfectly
renren said... (7/15/11 11:37 PM) Reply
That peacock blue is stunning! You always make things look so easy . . . and I know it isn't easy at all! This looks absolutely RTW in the best possible way but with a custom fit. I also enjoy your reviews.
newmama said... (7/15/11 10:41 PM) Reply
I so enjoy your reviews. You inspire me to sew more. Your jacket looks great and I love the blue.
Sew4Fun said... (7/15/11 10:16 PM) Reply
Great jacket! Love the colour and it's sewn exceptionally well. Looks better than RTW to me.
sewing for fun said... (7/15/11 9:40 PM) Reply
Beautiful! You've got a fantastic work-out wardrobe! The color is wonderful, too - what more can you ask for?
Frozzy said... (7/15/11 9:37 PM) Reply
It looks great! It's all about the joy of wearing something that you made yourself, in the color and style of your choosing, that feels so good.
Sarsez said... (7/15/11 8:08 PM) Reply
Great jacket. Looking forward to making this up myself. Thanks for your review.
Knitz said... (7/15/11 8:02 PM) Reply
Looks like a great fitting basic Barb!

by: CozyCotton