Pattern Reviews> Pamela's Patterns> #104 (The Perfect T Shirt)

Reviewed by:Monica Walker

About Monica Walkerstar
VA USA
Member since: 10/6/02
Posted on:7/16/11 8:50 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

renren said... (7/20/11 8:11 PM) Reply
I'm in the process of sewing this right now and things are a little rough--it's looking too big all over even though I sized down from my usual. I'll keep working with it and hope I end up as happy with mine as you are with yours. Wish you had some photos for us! (I'm reading all of the reviews right now to get a clue, if I can.)
grey ann said... (7/17/11 8:50 PM) Reply
It is a great pattern. I had to 'petite' it by taking a 1/4" out of the F and B above the armscye notch. Got a great fit and have made it in darted and dartless styles. Highly recommend.
beth5646 said... (7/17/11 8:15 AM) Reply
You have convinced me too!! I just put in an order in for the t-shirt pattern as well as the pattern that provides alterations for the sleeves and neckline. I really need a good t-shirt pattern, so hopefully this will be it. While I was at it I also visited Fabric.com and loaded up on their black and white Starlet knit fabric. Thanks for the great review!! I have looked at this pattern on and off over the years, but you have finally convinced me to go for it!!
Denise L Perry said... (7/17/11 6:55 AM) Reply
You've convinced me! I'm off to buy one right now. It sounds like I won't have to reinvent the wheel for a change! I think it is just what I have been looking for.

You Sew Girl 150mm Purse Frame Purse Pattern