Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Mary-Ann Jacket (Misses Jacket)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

About Sew4Funstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/23/04
Posted on:7/17/11 3:11 AM
Last Updated:7/17/11 7:43 PM

sfshaza said... (7/27/11 8:55 AM) Reply
This is a very useful review. I really like this pattern line, but having more info about a specific pattern is very helpful. I'm glad you made a toile. I am considering the Janet jacket and I suspect it would have a similar fit.
Knitz said... (7/19/11 7:31 PM) Reply
Good advice on choosing a size. It's a lovely jacket, but I can understand it not being what you need right now.
Maree P said... (7/17/11 11:00 PM) Reply
Well considered review Belinda. Your toile helps me appreciate this jacket much more ...I too had visualised this as something to wear with tracky dacks ..but this is would be a great jacket ...and I love the interfaced collar.
newsewer2011 said... (7/17/11 10:40 PM) Reply
Thankyou for posting your comments. Its funny what we all see when we look at a fashion drawing - I was thinking it was more like a fancy activewear top, but its actually more structured than I pictured :) Still a bit tricky for me to make, but thankyou for posting anyway :)
Sue Parrott said... (7/17/11 9:11 PM) Reply
Great review! I haven't tried any of this companies patterns yet and your advice has been very helpful!
sfshaza said... (7/17/11 11:52 AM) Reply
Belinda, I also am sewing up my first SA jacket. I also bought it based on my high bust measurement and I've had to alter like crazy. I don't know the size I should have bought.
ArtAttack said... (7/17/11 10:20 AM) Reply
Looks like it's going to be a really cute jacket...good review...can't wait to see it finished!
no7262 said... (7/17/11 8:55 AM) Reply
Thank you for that info! Nora :)
QuiltSewSewSue said... (7/17/11 3:42 AM) Reply