Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5009 (Boot Skirt)

Reviewed by:MelissaL88

About MelissaL88star
TX USA
Member since: 3/31/04
Posted on:9/9/04 3:09 PM
Last Updated:9/12/04 4:25 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts
JDpenelope said... (9/13/04 3:35 AM) Reply
It's so much fun to see eos fabric made up. As a member of the vc club (vertically challenged), and based on yours and Deepika's reviews, this looks like a "must have" pattern.
kathi s said... (9/12/04 5:17 PM) Reply
Nice outfit, Melissa! Very pretty fabric. I think we have similar figures- thanks for doing all the prep work for me-lol!
jlg said... (9/12/04 5:04 PM) Reply
Very pretty. I now wish that I had gotten that fabric when it was online; it looks so nice made up.
Gladys said... (9/11/04 6:29 AM) Reply
I'm also very interested in seeing the picture since I may be the most vertically challenged here at barely 5'!
Danvillegirl said... (9/10/04 6:21 PM) Reply
Can't wait to see the picture. I am your height and would need to make the same adjustments for length. I have thought about getting this pattern so adding to my wish list.
sewywabbit said... (9/10/04 11:16 AM) Reply
I agree with you Melissa, this is a great skirt, very uncomplicated and fits surprisingly well. I am 5.1 and shortened only (!) six inches. I think that the pegging on this skirt is almost imperceptible.
MelissaL88 said... (9/10/04 9:39 AM) Reply
kathi, I'll get the picture posted this weekend. I need to sew up the top to wear with the skirt! Right now, Suzie (my dress form) is not fit for public viewing in not but her bra!
kathi s said... (9/10/04 9:24 AM) Reply
Thanks for the tip re: the pegging detail. I would also have been tempted to straighten it out. I would love to see a photo: I too, am "vertically challenged" (5'4").

Papercut Patterns Constellation