Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2433 (Baby Rompers and Jumpsuits)

Reviewed by:KristenI

About KristenIstar
Member since: 12/2/02
Posted on:9/10/04 11:44 AM

See other patterns in this category: Baby clothes
Ariane said... (9/11/04 5:49 AM) Reply
Very cute! I, too, find that the legs are too short (and my dd does wear cloth diapers). Next time I make it, I will add 1" to the legs.
edube said... (9/10/04 9:58 PM) Reply
Lovely job. You will find that this pattern can be a real workhorse. I made several of the suits for dgd, using zippers up the front and snap tape in the crotch ( snaps did not work for me). Also, I made several of the body suits and as she has grown I have converted the bodysuit pattern to t-shirts with lapped shoulders, cutting off the pattern just where it starts to curve in toward the crotch. Perfect fit every time!
Sew it seams said... (9/10/04 4:01 PM) Reply
Wow! you did a really nice job on those. Good for you for jumping right in on sewing with knits. You chose a great pattern (and pattern company) to start with.
Hilary said... (9/10/04 3:37 PM) Reply
Very cute! These patterns are sized for cloth diapers which may make the legs seem shorter. I love this pattern and find the Kwik Sew's to be great fitting too! I bet your friends will love them! Hope you will post pictures of the other versions also :o)
sheree said... (9/10/04 2:45 PM) Reply
This is adorable! Watch out, once you use Kwik Sew, it's hard to stop! Thanks for the review.
KarenP said... (9/10/04 11:52 AM) Reply
Very cute! This is such a great pattern!

More Knits
More Knits

You Sew Girl Fedora Pattern

You Sew Girl Fedora Pattern

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)