Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1085 (MISSES' TOP)

Reviewed by:Tailypo

About Tailypostarstarstar
Member since: 8/6/03
Posted on:7/20/11 3:58 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Mel.J said... (7/24/11 7:01 AM) Reply
Fantastic top! You should definitely make it again. (I want one too)
Deepika said... (7/22/11 12:10 PM) Reply
Please continue to write at night :) this made me laugh so hard. Your top is lovely and I am sure you'll make more of these. The color is fab on you too!
ggf2005 said... (7/21/11 2:04 PM) Reply
loved your review and your top is awesome! you should send this review to Sandra B, she is very approachable( I know this because I took her seminar at the American Sewing Expo 2years ago).
nicegirl said... (7/21/11 10:22 AM) Reply
LOL, thank you for the laugh. I had my one flirtation with slinky and realized that I hate it too. Way too thick! This top is divine, though, literally--very Greek goddess. Maybe if I make it it will look like I have boobies too.
PegL said... (7/21/11 0:14 AM) Reply
Really cute top! I always love reading your reviews! You have a way with words that makes them so much fun!
marjoriekh said... (7/20/11 11:55 AM) Reply
Second time this week you've made me laugh -- thanks! You may have scared me off the shirt, though, even though it looks great on you. I'm curious to see the back in the front, too.
Kim12469 said... (7/20/11 11:17 AM) Reply
I've been wanting to make this pattern forever but had read the instructions were wonky. I may try it now with your notes. This is so cute. I also love your tattoos!
marec said... (7/20/11 11:14 AM) Reply
Well, this is on my list to sew, and I am thrilled to see your version in a solid color. The top looks great on you and I think you can carry any wardrobe slippage admirably :-). Thanks for a very funny and very helpful review.
KensingtonCrab said... (7/20/11 9:45 AM) Reply
Great review! Love the idea of the top--the back is great. How does it look turned around? Thank you for sharing.
Kristin said... (7/20/11 9:30 AM) Reply
Great review! I've wondered about this shirt and I'm glad to see it made up. Hey, I miss your blog!
carolynw said... (7/20/11 9:02 AM) Reply
I really like this -the back is a real scene stealer with that fantastic drape. Some of your remarks made me laugh - this is good. Very helpful review

by: gabc