Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2896

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Coat/Jacket    Pants

SewWil said... (5/25/15 11:06 PM) Reply
Super cute dress!!!
IndiaT. said... (7/28/11 3:39 PM) Reply
You look awesome in your super cute dress! I would never have looked twice at this pattern, as I couldn't visualize the dress before your review, thanks.
rutaliet said... (7/26/11 10:41 PM) Reply
What I want to know is - who sets these rules about what is age appropriate? Sew and wear what you love is my rule !
VivianZ said... (7/26/11 11:53 AM) Reply
Your dress is great, for any age. The fabric is lovely and I love the embellishment to the yoke. What a great idea!
VirginiasDghter said... (7/26/11 9:17 AM) Reply
I really am glad you showed a close up of your fabric selection because I could not tell how nice it was until then. I like the subtleness of the fabric. It's very quiet, not loud at all. I think you can get away with wearing it. Just pop it on and go. It looks so comfy. 56? I think you mis-keyed that number....you meant 46 right?! You look MARVELOUS!!!!!!....and....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!
MNBarb said... (7/25/11 8:41 PM) Reply
I love your "conclusion" comments. Tee hee, last year when I was young. I fall into the same problem of buying fabric that calls to me whether or not it is at all appropriate for a 50 yo woman. Just have fun in this dress. It looks cool and summery. If you get really old next year you could re-fashion it into something for a small child.
Heatherrique said... (7/25/11 8:23 PM) Reply
You are totally stylin' in this! It's hard to believe you are twice the age that I perceived you as! You can wear any print and style and it would not matter. I hope you enjoy wearing this fun dress throughout the summer. ;-)

Sew Liberated Mischievous Gnome Messenger Bag