Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2908 (misses panties)

Viewed 2012 times
Reviewed by:natural blue

About natural bluestar
NC USA
Member since: 8/31/04
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:9/12/04 1:13 AM
Last Updated:9/12/04 2:08 AM

See other patterns in this category: Lingerie
Jan B. said... (9/13/04 12:24 PM) Reply
Pretty! Good review. Congratulations on your success.
PVA said... (9/13/04 9:54 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review! Also, welcome to PR -- I couldn't help notice you are a new member & you rate your sewing skills at beginner. (You'll probably have us bugging you to change that rating!) Love the panties & all the pix as well as the fabrics! I have DGDs who would really love your results! A very professional finish with the elastic! Gotta try it myself!
Elemenopeo said... (9/12/04 6:51 PM) Reply
Love the fabrics - I'll be looking for that. Also, thanks for the description of how you put on the elastics. I made a pair from an older Stretch and sew pattern and do not like their method. (I'll review them soon.)
Leslie in Austin said... (9/12/04 11:42 AM) Reply
Great panties! I have got to try my hand at lingerie....
Jennifer shaw said... (9/12/04 11:02 AM) Reply
Great job on your panties- love your fabric choices! I think it's time for me to make some too.
Hilary said... (9/12/04 10:03 AM) Reply
These turned out so pretty! I need to make some , I may just have to try this out. Thanks for the review-I love the fabrics you chose!
sheree said... (9/12/04 8:57 AM) Reply
These are great! I might have to try these. Thanks for the review and all of the pictures.
ConnieBJ said... (9/12/04 7:54 AM) Reply
Those are lovely. (are we allowed to say lovely about panties?!)
valerie sews said... (9/12/04 2:29 AM) Reply
What nice knickers! I've never been game to try lingerie but seeing these I'll have to reconsider...thanks for the review.
natural blue said... (9/12/04 2:18 AM) Reply
I forgot to mention that the main picture shows the original crotch width (light pink pair) against the pair made from the altered pattern (hot pink). And also that these are super easy!

Understanding Knit Fabrics