Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 0450 (Lisette Portfolio Pant)

Reviewed by:Amanda.Claire

About Amanda.Clairestar
Member since: 3/20/07
Posted on:7/25/11 7:46 PM
Last Updated:7/25/11 7:49 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Fictionfan said... (3/18/12 6:27 PM) Reply
Very nice pants! Is this the same pattern as Simplicity 2245? They look like the ones ChristaS made. I hate it when companies make the same pattern with two different numbers! I'm glad you had your blog link, because I couldn't get to the project photo.
meleliza said... (1/18/12 12:52 PM) Reply
what a clever idea! Thanks for that tip.
Amanda.Claire said... (7/26/11 9:11 PM) Reply
Thanks Marcia! I sent you a PR message with the details.
Marcia R said... (7/26/11 12:11 PM) Reply
I am interested in purchasing the 3/8 and 5/8 rulers and would like to purchase them in one order, not two separate. Please send info
nicegirl said... (7/26/11 11:38 AM) Reply
Those pants are a great fit. The back waistband in particular looks really nice on you.
blessedtosew said... (7/26/11 8:10 AM) Reply
Those look awesome on you!!!
Sweetheart3 said... (7/25/11 11:53 PM) Reply
Wow. Those pants look great. I've made the dress for this pattern but have overlooked the pants. Thanks for reviewing the pants. I must now make these.
style inspired said... (7/25/11 8:46 PM) Reply
Your pants look great. I'm so pleased to see a review of this pattern! I'm planning to make these pants out of cotton after I have made the dress. We are the same size so I appreciate your comments on the fit; I've assumed that they are ankle length based on the stated finished length. I'm planning an invisible zipper and stitch in the ditch without turning under the allowance on the waistband like on mens' pants.
MNBarb said... (7/25/11 8:31 PM) Reply
You are going to make many sewists jealous when they see the fit of these pants right out of the envelope. I especially like the curved waistband and how it sits just below the waist. Your belt carriers make the pants unique and interesting.

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2008-119