Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3503 (Misses Day or Evening Knit)

Review submitted in One Pattern Many Looks Contest

Best Patterns of 2009
Posted on:7/30/11 11:25 PM
Last Updated:7/30/11 11:32 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

See other patterns in this category: Formalwear

Sweater knit fabrics

rebelina said... (8/13/11 12:36 PM) Reply
Wow, I love ALL of the dresses you made! Those fabrics are wonderful! Especially the yellow -- wherever did you find that? Thanks for the great photos & review.
CAgirl said... (8/9/11 7:43 AM) Reply
Lovely dresses and suitable for so many occasions! Your fit is perfect... lucky you!
marjoriekh said... (8/4/11 9:22 PM) Reply
This style is beautiful on you! Thank you for including so many pictures in your review. You look radiant in the yellow one, but all three are very flattering, and quite different from each other. I like the idea of a mesh knit nightgown...
MamaSewing said... (8/4/11 9:49 AM) Reply
Don't know how i missed this, your dresses and night gown are all so pretty!
Annette1 said... (8/2/11 4:52 PM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL! Three completely different looks, and I would never have guessed they wre all from the same pattern, if I didn't already know it. :o) I really like that bright and cheery yellow/white one.
ElizabethDee said... (8/2/11 4:15 PM) Reply
These are lovely and very flattering. I especially love the way you placed the pattern on the yellow fabric and your contrast midriff on the maroon.
Silknmore said... (8/1/11 8:22 PM) Reply
What beautiful dresses. The burgundy one is my favorite.
FreyaStark said... (8/1/11 3:40 AM) Reply
Three very nice and distinctive garments.
Bonnie O said... (7/31/11 11:51 PM) Reply
Great job!! I love all three of your dresses.
kristinlala said... (7/31/11 8:01 PM) Reply
These turned out beautifully!!!! What wonderful additions to your wardrobe! Great job! :) :) :)
JillyBe said... (7/31/11 4:59 PM) Reply
You look smashing in all of your versions! I especially like the summer dress on you.
pdiddly said... (7/31/11 4:14 PM) Reply
what a great collection - having just made 3 pairs of PJ's I can understand the need to make a lovely nightgown
Heatherrique said... (7/31/11 11:19 AM) Reply
Oooooh la la! I adore all three versions. You are totally stylin' in these!
Rhoda K said... (7/31/11 10:40 AM) Reply
Beautiful! You did a great job.
carolynw said... (7/31/11 10:06 AM) Reply
Beautifl dresses and elegant nightie!!
SheriF said... (7/31/11 9:53 AM) Reply
These are all great dresses. Love your slide shows. Makes me want to make this dress. Love your beautiful hair too!
marthamyers said... (7/31/11 9:30 AM) Reply
Wow! You really did get a lot of different looks from this. I cannot decide which one I like the best. There are all so wonderful on you! I would have never thought this pattern would make so many different pieces.
renren said... (7/31/11 1:01 AM) Reply
Beautiful dresses/nightgown! It's always fun to see how different a pattern can look just by varying the fabric. (You look great in all of them, too!)
Aroura said... (7/31/11 0:30 AM) Reply
Oh my, these are all so pretty! I love the teal nightgown, it doesn't look like a nightgown at all to me, I would totally wear that out of the house! I think I like that one best, the colors and print are very flattering on you. Bu the maroon and yellow are also very pretty. This is perfect for this contest, all the same pattern lines, yet each completely different and unique. You did a really fabulous job! P.S. loved all your slide shows, great to watch!

Deer&Doe Blouse Datura