Pattern Reviews> Jamie Christina> JC312MM

Posted on:7/29/11 10:56 PM
Last Updated:7/29/11 11:14 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
RatRace said... (10/13/11 5:37 PM) Reply
Beautiful and great fabric choices. To the reviewer that was confused about RTW...it stands for ready to wear as in the clothes that you purchase at retail stores
Bonnie123 said... (8/17/11 11:01 AM) Reply
Love the dresses, especially the green.
milpg said... (8/12/11 3:34 PM) Reply
It took me half an hour. Oh, I enjoy mysteries. There is no such thing as RTW pattern house. Why the secrecy on the maker of this pattern. I hope I was not the only lost soul out there. Jamie-Christina website is amazing I like an apron that is just so cute. Check out more pictures of the pattern used here.
milpg said... (8/12/11 3:00 PM) Reply
I have never heard of RTW patterns. I just did a quick internet search with cero results. This might take some time so I will put the search on the back burner when I have more time to be a detective. I love your look on the dresses and will read on your other reviews after reading you are a good instructor.
Julia Bobbin said... (8/8/11 6:41 PM) Reply
Total bombshell! Your new hair cut looks absolutely perfect as well! Gorgeous!
snaffles said... (8/2/11 4:23 AM) Reply
Damn!(Can I say that?) You look good. Great dresses and accessories too.
waltzqueen said... (8/1/11 11:14 AM) Reply
Your dress are fabulous as usual. I love that you can wear horizontal stripes! The outfits are beautifully styled too. And, THANK YOU so much for telling us all about this patter! I'm going to get it right away and learn how to sew on knits!!!!
waltzqueen said... (8/1/11 11:14 AM) Reply
Carolyn C said... (7/30/11 9:36 PM) Reply
Wow, great job. You wear these dresses like a million. Love the new hair style.
SandraB said... (7/30/11 7:43 PM) Reply
Oh Erica, these are lovely. All of them, but my favourite is the black and white striped one. Love the new hair style too.
Sue Parrott said... (7/30/11 6:56 PM) Reply
Wow is that cute!
FLFiFiLarue said... (7/30/11 3:17 PM) Reply
Wow! Love to read your reviews and love what you sew! You are spot on with your choices and you wear it like you own it! Love your spirit!
SewWil said... (7/30/11 10:31 AM) Reply
I love all three dresses. Great choice of fabric. Thanks for the detailed review and bringing this pattern to my attention.
carolynw said... (7/30/11 10:26 AM) Reply
Smashing look - all three - by coincidence was at a function last evening and there was a lady there who looks a lot like you (definitely your height) wearing a maxi and I thought she lookd magnificient - as did many others!
Rhoda K said... (7/30/11 10:03 AM) Reply
It's all be said above - great dresses and an informative review. You look great, as always.
Nancy Rhodes said... (7/30/11 9:39 AM) Reply
Erica so helpful! right to web right to order and the hood with wrap scarf jumped into my cart as well. PS love the short dress with the new saucy haircut look too.
imsewcrazy said... (7/30/11 9:15 AM) Reply
I LOVE these dresses!!!! You look fabulous in them. I love your new "do" too!! Very becoming!
Amanda.Claire said... (7/30/11 8:49 AM) Reply
These dresses are great!!! This would be a new pattern for me too.
Sharon1952 said... (7/30/11 8:41 AM) Reply
I love them all! The short one's hemline is delightful. Nice choice of fabrics also. They look stunning on you.
Pam in Virginia said... (7/30/11 8:28 AM) Reply
Thanks for another fantastic review. I just purchased the pattern based on your versions. I always like to see what you sew because you really do keep an eye on current RTW and sometimes see patterns that I wouldn't have noticed. Thanks again Erica.
Fran G said... (7/30/11 8:25 AM) Reply
Awesome, Erika! Beautifully styled. Love your shoes, too!
PolishPoppy said... (7/30/11 7:44 AM) Reply
Wonderful!!@!
Woolygal said... (7/30/11 7:03 AM) Reply
Striking - Boy, do you ever have that fit down pat.
ArtAttack said... (7/30/11 1:06 AM) Reply
Fabulous...every one...three totally different looks...love it!
beth5646 said... (7/30/11 0:26 AM) Reply
Wow, you look gorgeous---in every one of those dresses. As always I am so impressed. Thanks for another great review. I have to check out the pattern company. It's one I have never heard of.
Aixoise said... (7/29/11 11:48 PM) Reply
So stylish! Beautiful dresses, beautiful model. A pleasure to read your review.

by: KathB