Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8836 (Dress)

Reviewed by:pdiddly

About pdiddlystar
NA UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 10/17/10
Posted on:8/4/11 1:38 PM
Last Updated:8/5/11 6:23 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people
pdiddly said... (9/1/11 7:34 AM) Reply
tallygirl - to be honest I get such great fabric at such a cheap price 1 a metre that I can't bring myself to go into John Lewis. This was further confirmed when I was in JoAnnes in Houston and saw the exact same fabric that I had for just under $14.00 a yard. Walthamstow and my little local market are my fav places.
pdiddly said... (9/1/11 7:33 AM) Reply
tallygirl said... (9/1/11 0:20 AM) Reply
sorry, beautiful dress
tallygirl said... (9/1/11 0:20 AM) Reply
aaah Walthamstow, that brings back memories from my UK days. Does John Lewis still have a fabric department? I worked on their SM counter many moons ago and loved it. There was the most fab silk shop across in a little street south of Oxford St too. Probably gone now.
Fictionfan said... (8/12/11 1:21 AM) Reply
Very nice! Flattering lines, timeless style, great summer dress. Great fitting job, too. Thanks for the review!
becca a said... (8/5/11 10:25 AM) Reply
Pretty dress! I wish your picture were larger. I like the colors. Here is a link to the specific blog post about your dress: http://psewing.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-08-05T14%3A24%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=1

Sewn Square One Swing Shift Pattern