Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 31371 (One Seam Pant)

Reviewed by:Bushbunny

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Cultured Purl said... (3/24/12 1:34 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review, I have often used one size smaler in the back than front and it worked well but in the pattern Louise cautions you not to do ordinarly pattern alterations due to the unique drafting of the pattern, so I remained somewhat stuck,,,,,,now I will go ahead and follow your lead! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the review, I was just reading about these b/f I cut another muslin,,,,( which I want to fit SO badly!) Great review, good fitting pant!
Karine said... (8/11/11 9:14 AM) Reply
Becky - it looks like you got a great fit. It's so rewarding to work through the fitting of a pattern and emerge with a TNT. Good job!
mssewcrazy said... (8/11/11 8:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for the idea of tracing different sizes in front and back area of this. I made some wearable muslins from this to use as pj bottoms but need to work on the fit some more. Your one seams are looking great and I love the cute hat.
Bushbunny said... (8/10/11 2:52 PM) Reply
The clickable link is the rear view of these light cotton blend summer oneSeams. This is the 2nd top from Folkwear's Japanese Field Clothes. The black oneSeams in shown with the red top in that pattern review or on my photo gallery page.
Bushbunny said... (8/9/11 1:08 PM) Reply
I used these black cotton blend oneSeams in the photo with the Folkwear Haori jacket, but will post a photo of the pink pair just completed and link to this review this afternoon. ...glad you had a chuckle ;-)
Karine said... (8/8/11 9:25 AM) Reply
It sounds like you've had great success with this pattern. Would love to see a photo! I had to laugh at your comment "to where my waist line used to be." I can relate!

by: Stitchmake...