Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5350

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people

Mahogany Stylist said... (8/26/11 12:52 PM) Reply
Great looking pants.
homejewel said... (8/24/11 12:06 PM) Reply
We need to petition pattern companies for booty scoop options. That is brilliant. I also agree with Lynelle about new favorite word: noassatalls. I actually don't comprehend that concept, but I get where you're going with it as I would need to do an extra scoop, too. Nice fitting pants. Thanks for the great review!
Scheryka said... (8/24/11 10:37 AM) Reply
Thanks Everyone! Yes, I hope to make these a winner. The tabs are really cute and different. I like different. After I figure the scoop, I plan to make more for the fall.
Tina Lou said... (8/24/11 9:57 AM) Reply
Great job fitting; the pants look MUCH better on you than on the pole ;-) I really like the tab treatment for the yoke area, too. I second Amanda.Claire's suggestion for booty scoop options!!
Lynnelle said... (8/24/11 9:01 AM) Reply
My new favourite word is 'noassatalls.' LOL You said you were going to make these pants soon and I kept an eye out for your review. Despite the crotch curve, I think they look great on you. Thanks for the review and laugh.
Amanda.Claire said... (8/24/11 7:50 AM) Reply
Great looking pants! Pattern companies need to come up with different booty scoops like they do bust sizes. Your review had me laughing!!
Lori V said... (8/24/11 7:03 AM) Reply
The pants looks great on you, nice job and I agree with Nancy, really like the cuff.
waikikimum said... (8/24/11 6:59 AM) Reply
Nice pants, they look very good on you.
Nancy Rhodes said... (8/23/11 11:48 PM) Reply
Like the cuff... seems like you have a winner in the making.