Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 08-2011-30 (stretch pants)

Reviewed by:treefrog

About treefrogstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 2/13/08
Posted on:8/9/11 9:23 PM

jannw said... (8/28/11 11:30 PM) Reply
Great embroidery and top stitching..you and your machine do such nice work! and your invisible zipper really is invisible....great job!
Margaret said... (8/11/11 11:52 AM) Reply
Great pants! I love the tone-on-tone embroidery and the invisible zippers.
Kayseri said... (8/11/11 6:55 AM) Reply
Another great pair of pants. You seem to find the most interesting pants patterns.
Diane333 said... (8/10/11 7:59 PM) Reply
I love seeing what you sew. These pants are great.
margk said... (8/10/11 5:38 PM) Reply
These are great pants, Treefrog. Love all the seams, zip, topstitching and embroidery - all beautifully done.
squirrellypoo said... (8/10/11 11:15 AM) Reply
Very nice! These were definitely my favourite pattern in this issue, so I appreciate your notes on the sizing, too!
renren said... (8/10/11 10:01 AM) Reply
Oh, I thought it was either a Mayan sun god or something from a temple in Jakarta, so I was so glad you clarified it in the review: a Mayan frog! Love it! Love it! And all that delicious seaming that bends the way a leg bends--I want to get this issue!!! So much detail in this pattern. treefrog, your Mayan frog is the perfect thing to accompany on your outdoor treks!
o3b said... (8/10/11 3:01 AM) Reply
You made such great pants. The tone-on-tone embroidery is perfect. I wish I could find that magazine here in the States. Are all the issues filled with designs like these?
echidna said... (8/10/11 2:50 AM) Reply