Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5413 ( BAG)

Reviewed by:MissMarnie

About MissMarniestarstarstar
OR United States
Member since: 5/9/11
Posted on:8/9/11 10:50 AM
See other patterns in this category: Accessories
MissMarnie said... (8/9/11 2:25 PM) Reply
Ha, Thanks to both of you! Renren, Thea (the one you mention) has always been the troublemaker. I can't believe it's so obvious. She's super cuddly and sweet so we can't stay mad. MNBarb, you give me too much credit. They may be good in front of the camera but they keep us on our toes. The key is good treats. They now know that when the camera comes out, being on the business end often results in COOOKIES.
MNBarb said... (8/9/11 1:34 PM) Reply
I'm a fan of dogs and can hardly take my eyes off of the well-behaved trio to look at your sewing project. Really, you should be charging people to train their pets if you can get this bunch to sit cutely and look all perky for the camera without trying to EAT the bags or chase around each other vying for your attention like the naughty dogs at my house do when they are supposed to be following orders. PS, I do like the bags.
renren said... (8/9/11 11:31 AM) Reply
These bags look really nice, as do the dogs. (I think the middle dog, the mainly white one with the black circles around his/her eyes is the ringleader. I've examined the photos carefully and I'm pretty sure about it.)