Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5608 (misses top)

Reviewed by:Claverie

About Claveriestarstar
NC United States
Member since: 12/23/10
Posted on:8/18/11 8:42 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
frame said... (8/19/11 2:01 PM) Reply
Your top is cute. I love the fabric you used.
a life in stitches said... (8/19/11 11:33 AM) Reply
This pattern is a no-no as far as I am concerned. I've made a different view (see my comments on SewWil's review of 3.17.11) which I found very unsatisfactory. Your experience puts me off this view too. Thanks for sharing!
SewWil said... (8/19/11 10:09 AM) Reply
Your top seems so cute in the picture. Sorry it was frustrating for you. Perhaps it will grow on you after a while.
VivianZ said... (8/19/11 8:57 AM) Reply
I am sorry this is a poor pattern. when i saw the picture, before reading the review, i really wanted it. but after the poor reviews, i am not going to bother. what a shame, better in concept than practice. i think your top is cute, despite the anguish.
Scheryka said... (8/19/11 0:25 AM) Reply
I actually made this top but didn't review it because it frustrated the ham out of me! I will review it just for the sake of it. But there's not much that you haven't already said. BTW, your top has a very cute print. and yes, wear it few times it may grow to you. Mine did. It actually is not too bad but it certainly is NOT the best.
RadarRadiance said... (8/18/11 10:54 PM) Reply
Your top looks very cute in the picture, hopefully you will change your mind and enjoy it after you've worn it a couple times.

All About Linings