Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6363 (Knit Dress with Front Drape)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:8/23/11 11:19 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus

Laurie Lou said... (3/7/12 4:43 PM) Reply
Just saw this! (from the link of your other pattern)...You are a genius...And love you calling it a growth. too funny. thanks for another great tutorial review. I love your dress....looks smashing on you and I'm going to try this idea.
mochimo said... (8/29/11 3:55 PM) Reply
I love your dress! It looks perfect on you. Thank you for the instructions and the great video. I'm tempted to try and make a dress like this myself.
FreyaStark said... (8/24/11 4:32 AM) Reply
A chic and highly original dress.
Lee-Lee said... (8/23/11 10:53 PM) Reply
You're so talented and the end results look particularly good on you! Congratulations on another great project - I'm always inspired by you!
sewbehind said... (8/23/11 10:51 PM) Reply
Lovely dress, Trena. It suits you in every way.
cindy-lou said... (8/23/11 10:08 PM) Reply
Wow, this is one sweet dress! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I saw it for sale.
carolynw said... (8/23/11 8:42 PM) Reply
WOW!! This is so beautiful in every way - the fabric - the fit - you look gorgeous!! Way to go gurl
birdmcfarland said... (8/23/11 6:56 PM) Reply
LOVE!!! I am such a sucker for animal print. This is so so so cool!!
Izzie said... (8/23/11 5:26 PM) Reply
This is such a great dress on you! Cute cute! Thanks for doing the video, since I never would have understood the tying process without it.
Scheryka said... (8/23/11 5:10 PM) Reply
This is very good. I think I may have learned something here. By the way, the print is gorgeous.
ChristmasHills said... (8/23/11 4:49 PM) Reply
This dress looks fantastic on you.
Mufffet said... (8/23/11 3:03 PM) Reply offense HOT STUFF!!!! WOW. That is just GREAT. :) Perfect color for you and great fit in a really stylist and flattering pattern!
MNBarb said... (8/23/11 3:01 PM) Reply
I can always use some waistline defining. I love the lines of this dress. You are so brave to cut, paste, adjust and sew. If I lived next door I would pop over for some tea and this pattern to borrow. It looks fabulous on you!
michellep74 said... (8/23/11 2:45 PM) Reply
This turned out really cute! I've loved following the drafting projects that you've been working on recently.
Wino said... (8/23/11 11:47 AM) Reply
Love this dress on you! I was a little confused re: "the growth" but your blog video cleared that up. Really great dress.
Tina Lou said... (8/23/11 11:31 AM) Reply
Love, love, love this dress!! Love the fabric, and the fit on you is simply TDF! I would love a dress like this for fall/winter - I will save your wonderful directions for drafting my own small size by changing up the pattern.

Sis Boom Carly Bubble Romper