Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Ollie Tunic (Ollie Tunic)

Reviewed by:Knitz

About Knitz
VA USA
Member since: 11/19/06
Posted on:8/27/11 3:03 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Heatherrique said... (9/17/11 9:57 AM) Reply
Very nice looking top! Thank you for your timely review!
Sew4Fun said... (8/28/11 7:44 PM) Reply
Knitz, I couldn't agree more about this company putting the fun back into sewing. I feel exactly the same way! I'm right with you on being a loyal Style Arc subject. :) Looking forward to seeing what the Sept freebie might be.
FreyaStark said... (8/28/11 4:54 AM) Reply
A nice-looking top. I was given one of these myself and, although it's not my usual sort of thing, it's too good to waste so I might run it up one day.
GayMcDonell said... (8/28/11 3:14 AM) Reply
Lovely top - thanks for the review!
Knitz said... (8/27/11 9:28 PM) Reply
No need for a coronation, Belinda -- I'm happy being just a loyal Style Arc subject! :-) This pattern line has really put the fun back in sewing for me.
JillyBe said... (8/27/11 8:11 PM) Reply
I really like the sleeveline on this - and your fabric choice is perfect. One more garment to finish & then I'm diving into my Style Arcs!
Sew4Fun said... (8/27/11 7:38 PM) Reply
You have sewn so many of these patterns we will have to dub you the Style Arc Queen. :) Nice to see this pattern made up, especially as it was the freebie this month so I have it as well. I wasn't sure about the style on me but I like how it looks on you so I may just have to whip one up for myself. Less than an hour sounds good to me. :)
jannw said... (8/27/11 4:01 PM) Reply
Glad to hear it worked for you..next up for me and am happy to see how nice it looks on you!

by: MNBarb