Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> T011 (Ronnie Wrap Top)

Reviewed by:jannw

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
fourkid said... (9/8/11 10:25 PM) Reply
Lovely top.
renren said... (8/29/11 11:02 AM) Reply
jannw, if you see this, please congratulate loti on being most helpful!!! I can't post because I just reached 2400 posts around midnight and I want to admire the number for a few days (maybe a little sick, but that's how I am). Anyway, you are one post away from having 4488 (you posted once past midnight which takes you to 4487). One more post and you will have 4488, which is, you can probably see, a very good number. Anyway, once I have enjoyed 2400 enough, I'll post again. You can tell everyone . . . if you want. I'll be sewing!!! And reading the thread/whatever-it's-called!!! Oh, by the way, as I said before, I really, really like this top!!! Does Style Arc still offer a free pattern with a purchase?
Margaret said... (8/29/11 7:29 AM) Reply
The top looks great!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (8/29/11 1:58 AM) Reply
Looks lovely - thanks for the review!
GayMcDonell said... (8/29/11 1:26 AM) Reply
Looks very pretty!
jannw said... (8/28/11 11:00 PM) Reply
jennleeC..thank you for that info..quite interesting. Renren..no, unfortunatly for me, not. I believe there a couple of members that have done five or six...maybe more. Thank you all for the nice comments
katlew03 said... (8/28/11 10:50 PM) Reply
What a great top. Great color. I am definitely going to have to add a pattern or two from this company to my collection.
jenleeC said... (8/28/11 10:41 PM) Reply
This is such a flattering style..easy to wear but classy! I am told by a friend in fashion design that "cut 1 pair" is an industry standard term that lets you know you should have a matching pair (left and right!) as opposed to two pieces the same. Apparently this becomes critical in production cutting where garments are not cut with folded fabric as we tend to do for home sewing.
Sadlesor said... (8/28/11 7:52 PM) Reply
What a grerat top for the summer to fall transition.
renren said... (8/28/11 7:24 PM) Reply
This reminds me of an oop top someone posted this weekend in bright stripes. I really like the lines and the fact it looks easy to wear but adds quite a bit of interest, too. I think you have sewn more of these Style Arcs than anyone else at PR!
Sew4Fun said... (8/28/11 6:57 PM) Reply
Lovely top. I like the colour and the lightweight fabric. It's very pretty. Nice job.

by: cln